"In HIM" BY pastor landon henry
When you know _________ you are, then you know _________ to do.
1 Corinthians 15:21-22 For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.
You are _____ __________.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE “_______________”?
1. In Christ you can be __________________.
Ephesians 1:1 “To the saints who are in Ephesus, and are faithful in Christ Jesus.”
2. In Christ you are ____________________.
Ephesians 1:3, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing.”
Ephesians 1:6, “He has blessed us in the Beloved.”
3. In Christ you were ______________ and made ___________________.
Ephesians 1:4, “He chose us, in him, before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.”
4. In Christ you are __________________.
Ephesians 1:7, “In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses.”
5. In Christ you can ______________ the _______________ of God.
Ephesians 1:9, “Making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ.”
6. In Christ you are _____________________.
Ephesians 1:10, “As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.”
7. In Christ you have an _______________________.
Ephesians 1:11, “In him we have obtained an inheritance.”
8. In Christ you have _______________.
Ephesians 1:12, “That we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of his glory.”
9. In Christ you have the __________ ______________.
Ephesians 1:13, “In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit.”